Here is a Spicy Beef Jerky Recipe that is delicious and that retains the original flavor of beef jerky with easy to make procedures. Prepare this spicy beef jerky by following directions below.
Ingredients for Spicy Beef Jerky Recipe Include:
1. Two lbs of flank steak
2. One cup of dry red wine
3. Half cup of soy sauce
4. One cup of Worcestershire
5. Half cup of red wine vinegar
6. Four garlic cloves, mashed
7. One jar of red chili sauce (you can find in the section of Asian stores)
8. Half spoon salt
9. Half cup of dark brown sugar
Instructions to Make Spicy Beef Jerky Include:
1. Keep the meat in the refrigerator for one hour until it becomes hard but not ice-covered, so that you can slice it easily.
2. With a sharp knife, cut it into diagonal pieces less than half an inch thick.
3. Put these pieces in a big container or bowl.
4. Mix the soy sauce, red wine, Worcestershire, garlic, vinegar, and chili sauce.
5. Pour this on the meat, cover and then keep it in the freezer for around four hours (overnight will be best). The pieces develop several coats.
6. Take out the meat from marinade and clean it with paper towel so that it dries well.
7. Arrange these pieces in a layer on wire stands (used for cooling cookies and cakes) and set the stands on foil wrapped baking sheets.
8. Place the meat in a 175º microwave oven for nearly two to three hours, until it dries and becomes dark brown.
9. Watch it carefully in the last half-an-hour or until the meat burns quickly.
10. Let it cool completely and then store it in an airtight container.
11. To make it even more savory, add few pinches of Crushed Habanero Pepper.
There you have it. A simple and easy to make spicy beef jerky recipe!